Tuesday, July 6, 2010

SUMMER HEAT

Vancouver is getting hotter & hotter everyday, so why not enjoy the heat when you can. I mean we don't really get to 31C everyday, unlike Toronto they get up to 34C JEALOUS MUCH. But than again i love Van even though it rains a lot & doesn't have the best weather all year round. Time for some BBQ with my lovely vcc buddies, going to have so much fun tmw and i cant wait. Loads of pictures will be up tmw EXCITED!!

So I recently took on a challenge: a cake order for a lovely 1 year old boy bday cake, needs to feed around 30 people.
1st. I never done a child bday cake
2nd. Never done one cake for 30 people
3rd. Never Made a Turtle BEFORE IN MY LIFE
I am excited and nervous at the same time cause this is for someone very close and i don't want to disappoint them. Did some fooling around yesterday and made the cake that they want
(mango& pineapple mousse cake).
I like the way it turned out and the taste but the sponge cake needs to be fluffier. Overall i like it, even my babe liked it but maybe he just like whatever i make.

No comments:

Post a Comment