Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Review on Clinique "City Block Sheer Spf 25"


I have always been protecting my face from UVA/UVB rays with some kind of moisturizer that contains SPF. However I never purchase a sunscreen that is formulated for the wear of makeup, not only that but I always wanted to purchase a sunscreen that can multi task. Well I can tell you I finally found this product and is the Clinque "City Block Sheer" specially formulated for the wear of makeup. It claims to be extremely light weight oil absorbing and it can be worn under makeup as a primer. It sure did live up to the claims, I have combination to oily skin during the summer. So I do turn into a grease ball very quick and require frequent touch up and blotting. After the use of the product, I can see the drastic changes to my face. It clearly reduced a lot of the oil but it still gets a bit shiny here and there, at least I don't look like a grease ball thats all I care. The packaging is a 40ml squeeze tube, so you can get the last drop of the product. Price for this product is around $21-$25 depending on your location and sales tax that applies to you. No matter how good this product is and how tempting on giving it a 5 out of 5, there is still a con to this. This product does smell like sunscreen and to me it also has this fish oil smell, which deducted a whole point. So Overall I give it a 4 out of 5 (If you can not stand the smell of fish oil, I don't recommend it)
Stay tune for another clinque review on the moisture sheer tint!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment